Extendicare Stoneridge Manor, a brand-new long-term care home in Lanark County, held a grand opening ceremony with some very special guests in attendance to celebrate
What's in the Plan?
We have embarked on a new, multi-year national plan to improve care, every day, across every home we operate.
We are focused on five key areas for improvement.
1. Improve the quality of life for those we care for
2. Support the success of our team
3. Engage residents and families as partners in care and organizational change
4. Replace or upgrade older long-term care homes
5. Increase transparency and accountability